Down Syndrome Louth Meath Branch (DSLMB) are delighted to announce ROCK YOUR SOCKS fundraising event on Friday 20th March with primary schools throughout Louth and Meath. This coincides with World Down Syndrome Day on 21st March which celebrates the uniqueness of triplication of the 21st chromosome which causes Down syndrome.
Schools taking part in the ROCK YOUR SOCKS fundraiser will be entered into a prize draw for some great prizes
- School website design, valued at €2,500, sponsored by Matrix Internet
- €500 school tour voucher for Carlingford Adventure Centre
- Birthday party at JUSTBFIT for 15 children
- Library book bundles courtesy of Scholastic
- Family Stadium pass for Croke Park