DSI Louth Meath – IRISH LEGENDS RAFFLE 2023 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter is Down Syndrome Ireland, Louth Meath Branch(DSI Louth Meath) A92 X767 (CHY 6062)
(the “Promoter”) under licence granted by Ashbourne Garda Superintendent’s Office on 6th June 2023.
By entering this Raffle all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other
conditions in the messaging or promotions of this Raffle (which may be amended at any time by
DSI Louth Meath). Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The terms and conditions herein are governed by Irish Law and the parties submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– The first prize is a Stay and Play golf package, for 4 persons, including a one-night B+B stay at the d Hotel Drogheda and green fee vouchers for Seapoint Golf Club and Co. Louth Golf Club.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability to winner for any dissatisfaction with the prize.
No alternative prize will be offered. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
The winner will be required to provide proof of identity when collecting their prize.
How to Enter:
- The raffle will run from 10am on Friday 16th June to 10pm on Monday 26th June 2023
(Closing Date) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter no later than 10pm on the
Closing Date. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified.
- To enter the raffle:
o Purchase a physical raffle ticket, or an online raffle ticket at www.idonate.ie/raffle/IrishLegendsGolf , for €10 per ticket or €25 for 3 tickets or €50 for 8 tickets.
o On purchase of a physical or online ticket for the raffle draw, all purchasers of tickets are automatically entered.
- By entering the raffle, the entrant agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the raffle
draw, if invited to participate by the Promoter.
- The draw is open to all persons aged 18 or over as at the date of the draw except direct
employees of the DSI Louth Meath Branch.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award the prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an
entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection
- The Promoter respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal
information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this
raffle at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party. If due to unavailability of a
particular prize, beyond the promoter’s control, the promoter and sponsor reserves the right to
substitute a particular prize for another prize of similar value.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person on Wednesday June 28th in the d Hotel, Drogheda and will be supervised by an independent scrutineer.
- The prize is non-transferable and only consists of what is listed above.
- The winner will be chosen by pulling a ticket from a drum.
- The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the closing date either by email or
- In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 28 calendar days after the
draw, another name will be drawn and a new prize-winner will be declared.
- The winner’s name and address will be announced on the DSI Louth Meath website,
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated
- The promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Limitation of Liability:
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any
circumstance be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability (under
contract, or otherwise under law) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or
distributors or that of their employees.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Raffle Draw does not function correctly, whether by
means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Raffle draw then the promoter may at its sole discretion
cancel, modify or suspend the promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
If you have any queries or complaints please contact the Mike Egan, DSI Louth Meath on 085.8618866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org