We are beyond excited to meet up with all the wonderful members who loves sport and staying active. If you, have it in your scope to be part of a special supportive team, give some physical activities a go, then you are who we’re looking for.
Warrior Wolves Sports Team will help you focus on how to stay active and healthy, together with the fun and socialization sport naturally brings.
Whether you are a keen sportsman/woman or just keeping fit for recreation, everyone is welcome. Our sports team is there to cater for the needs of our members as well as to promote fair participation and inclusion.
A few things you might be asking:
- You do not need to be a seasoned athlete to join, beginners are very welcome
- For Phase 1, you have to be older than 13 years
- We plan to use as much of the resources in your local area as possible to get you going
- Group trainings and sessions will be scheduled early 2022, with professionals
- Possible events for all to participate in
- Our facilitators will be Tessa & Sanet, who are local volunteers with Down Syndrome Ireland
Please join us by emailing your interest to:
We hope to see you all soon!